Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TMI.

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?
I cant say that I have, though the opportunity has never surfaced.


2. What is your type?
95% of the time I love the cliche bad boy with the tattoos, pierces and bad attitude...an overall BAMF. The other 5% I like the opposite.


3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?
Simon says...good times.


4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?
I don't think so. I don't know last or first names in some cases anymore, but then I probably did.

5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?
Who me? Oh yea.

Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?
I don't think there is a specific age. I'm sure its different with different people...As for me, I'm just getting started.

Jessica.