Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TMI.

(posted by Vixen)

1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Doubt, though I want to say it was Seven Pounds. In any event both were good movies.

2. What is your favorite movie theater snack?
Um. Of course the classic popcorn...whenever I buy it I'm not allowed to season, apparently I put too much salt on it....on the side is sprite, M&M's and millions of napkins...I'm a little clumsy.

3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater?
Sure. Who hasn't? Most times there are bunch of teens working and they couldn't care less so its not really sneaking.

4. Have you ever made out in a theater?
Oh yea. Movie theatres are perfect for sucking face...except when one of you is actually trying to watch the movie, then its just annoying.

5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater?
All the way. It happened on the afternoon of a Tuesday...much like this one. The theatre was practically empty save for us and the workers. No harm no foul.

Bonus (as in optional): What is one of your favorite movie sex scene?
Good question. Its a toss up between the bookshelf ladder scene in Atonement and the staircase hallway scene in Unfaithful. Both were awesome.


Jessica.

3 comments:

Ed said...

Ever seen The Secretary?

Jessica said...

I think I have. Maggie Gyllenhaal, yea?

Ed said...

Yep - now there's a sexy film!