Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness.

Questions By: Another Suburban Mom

1. Why do you keep a blog?
To free my mind of clutter. I like having a place to say what I feel at any given time. I can be me here, without hiding certain truths...and its fun.

2. Who is one long lost blogger you wish would come back?
Someone I used to read when before I switched over to Blogger....it was also before AOL decided to delete the Journals...My Crazy Life. I think she decided against making the switch. Lots of people did.

3. If you made a New Year's Resolution, did you break it already? If you did not make one, why?
I am happy to say that I didn't break any of them, but there are eleven months left...plenty of time for me to screw up. Don't you worry.

4. People who still have their outside Christmas lights up. Festive or Lazy? Discuss.
Lazy. The holidays are over and so should the decorations be. I cant imagine the hassle its causing.

5. What is the last annoying song that got trapped in your head?
Beyonce's Single Ladies after reading Manwhore's recent post. (That Damn Beyonce!!) I really hate that song...loath entirely...I'll be singing it all day. I'm being punished.

6. Have you ever worn or tried edible underwear? What are your thoughts on it?
I've tried it before. I was told it tasted like fruit roll ups...wrong! It tastes nothing like it, the after taste is horrible, though I wouldn't make a habit out of eating edible underwear if I were you.

Bonus: If you could do one bad thing and get away with it, what would you do and why?
Hmm. I don't know something that would pay off, I suppose. Like taking money...lots of it. There are things I'd like to buy...lots of things.

Jessica.

1 comment:

Jane said...

you made me want fruit roll up. i haven't had them in years!