Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Youre Making Me Angry...

Most times I think its good to act on raw emotions. Healthy in a sense. Destructive in another...but when I get angry I don't usually express it outside of the occasional expletive. I'm not one for pointless arguing and most of it really is pointless. If you plan on arguing with me, talk to the wall because its not happening. Sorry.

Lately its getting to the point where it bothers me and it takes longer to get over. More physically than mentally. It almost feels like I let them win because they yelled and screamed and I walked away.

Maybe the part that's bothers me is the fact that they leave thinking they're right when they're clearly not. It wouldn't be a problem normally, as people can think what they want...I don't give two shits, but the rage builds up and burns like wasted adrenaline. Its a sucky feeling.

Rage blackouts anyone??

Jessica.

2 comments:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Lol rage builds up.

Boy Next Door said...

I"ve spent the last few months trying to convince myself that anger is a wasted emotion, but I still can't help but empathize with you.

Yes, I get it...