Saturday, February 14, 2009

5 Random Things.

1.The new manager at my job breaks all the rules of proximity, I wish he wouldn't. I hate people in my space.

2.I once worked with a guy I couldn't stop fantasizing about. He was so sexy. His name was Justin or Jason or something....I wonder what happened to him. I wouldn't mind taking him into the stock room.

3.I'm on the hunt for a nice desk job. I hate my current one.

4.Lover wants to go public...whatever that is. I'm not game for it.

5."I cant walk & chew gum at the same time."...While were on the subject of Tool...Sober is my favourite song.

1 comment:

Alternate 4 CraigsList said...

Consider adding your blog to mine. A blog designed to improve search engine listings for bloggers such as yourself. Also there will be blog tips for managing your Google Blog.

BLOG FOLLOW ME
http://blogsfollowme.blogspot.com/

This is a Bloggers Blog. You may find others who share your own interest.