Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TMI.

1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have?
If the person is loverman we are tangled. Lots of contact. Everything is touching. Its the only way I sleep as of late. If its someone other than him I'd appreciate it if they didn't touch me. I dont really like to be randomly touched.

2. What do you think is an appropriate amount of time for a divorced parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life?
I guess it would depend on the age of the children, any lengthy amount of time would be appropriate, I assume.

3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?
I like the way things are, but if I had to choose I'd say foreplay....we tend to get a little impatient every now and then...some things just cannot wait.

4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great?
Lots of things, but its important for it not to be sloppy.

5. Describe your sex life in two words.
Decidedly Unreal.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell....
At the time it was frustrating, but now its just funny. He and I were trying to go at it, but every time we made progress someone interrupted us...there was a knock on the door, or someones phone went off and people were sporadically showing up out of nowhere...his reaction was priceless.


Jessica.

2 comments:

sweetcopswife said...

I agree! More foreplay please!

Merlin said...

I'm surprised he had a reaction . . . constant interruptions during sex are very frustrating to someone trying to maintain an erection.