Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Youve Got Mail.

On more than one occasion Ive been in conversations where the other person referred to marriage and death synonymously, without realizing it. There is something to be said about that.

Lover and I are going on a break from all the hot mind blowing, earth shattering, thigh quaking sex which is not uncommon for us. Things are becoming too intense. A break is needed.

I've met a few new people in the past two weeks. One in particular stands out. We get along well. The conversation flows naturally, there are no quiet, awkward moments. We are always on the same page in the same book, but physically he is not my type. I like him. Not once has he spoke of sex. He is nothing like Lover.

I don't know what it is, but this seems to be the season for textual intercourse. Ive been getting lots of booty call hour dirty messages. More so than usual. Its entertaining and annoying. The same goes with emails only those are not annoying. I actually love getting email. I know I'm a loser, what can I say?

1 comment:

Naughty Girl said...

I should adopt this attitude...I love that you're honest enough with yourself to know that you're almost done with him.

There is nothing wrong with liking mail...of any variety. I love it too!