Thursday, March 12, 2009

6 Random Things.

1. I love Dr. Phil. Whenever I think of him the phrase "Don't bullshit a bullshitter" comes to mind. Not saying hes a bullshitter or anything...it just seems to fit.

2. Ive been meeting lots of military men as of late and when I say lots I mean two or three.

3. I was promised sex. No. Wait...I was promised a good old fashioned fuck as soon as the lights went out...and when the lights finally went out guess what happened....he held my hand.

4. Some things are personal. I get it...but my goodness. There's a difference between that and just being a prude. 95% of the time someone in your direct vicinity has already been there and done it...Twice. You are not special.

5. Someone asked me if Id go out with him to drink green beer. First of all, what the fuck? Call me stupid, but what is the point of green beer? I'm told it cost the same, smells the same and tastes the same. So again, what the fuck?....with that said, I'm in!

6. Ive been cutting back on profanity. I don't know why, it just seemed right...Until the day I realized that there was no point in not cursing. Years ago cursing would have never crossed my mind. I was raised to speak like a lady not a sailor. So much for that. Mother would be proud.

2 comments:

farceur said...

I can so relate to #3. I get promised a lot of stuff too...I have come to learn that if you want something you gotta get it yourself...

WordSnMotioN21 said...

LOLOLOL # 3. So I guess you was wanting him to hold something else huh? And who is # 4 about?