Thursday, March 5, 2009

Headache.

Ive cut back on the coffee to a few cups a week. Ive also cut back on lover...not just him, but from lovin' all together. (What was I thinking?)

There are consequences for these actions and I'm feeling it right now with the most painful headache in the history of all headaches. I can barely see straight. It hurts.

One would think Id learn from this 'mistake' having made it before, but no.I'm turning this situation around and theres only one way to do it.

Friday I'm getting laid.

Monday too.

4 comments:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

You need to calm down.

asweetnectar said...

I found your blog a few days ago, don't know how. Anyways....that headace is a tough one my dear. I wish you some luck with Friday and Monday!

farceur said...

I am curious to know if the headache goes away when you are on top or when he is on top? Or does it even matter?

Jessica said...

CMJ-Im calm. Believe that.

A Sweet Nectar-Thx. It seems I need more coffee & orgasms. Woe is me. ;)

farceur-It doesnt matter, though I must say I like the view from the top.