Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Things.

In an attempt to take my mind away from tonight's festivities, Ive decided to jot a few pointless things for whomever to see.

I really like the show Cash Cab. That Benjamin Bailey is some kind of fox. I want to be on that show. Its amazing the amount of pointless information we hold. I don't know if its just me, but I have the tendency to scream the answer out at the television. Just so anyone in ear shot knows that I knew it....even when I'm home alone. I even do a little dance. I'm a loser.

I know its not just me.

I have the hots for a 39 year old man. I don't know what it is about older men, but I love them. I want him. He is so sexy. He came over Tuesday. I almost attacked him. Next time I will.

I love my new cell phone. I hardly ever get on the computer anymore. I can do everything from my bed. I love it. Technology is great. I especially love getting e-mail from it. Its my new favourite thing. I hope I don't break it. I break everything.

I was reading a blog and found out that a certain someone came into town for the weekend and didn't tell me. WTF? We could have had some good laughs. You know...just the two of us. Like old times. Remember??

Ha.

Later I'm going to see Watchmen...IMAX. I'm excited. Its been a while since Ive been to the theatre.