Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TMI Tuesday #179

1. Ever Googled a date, a potential date or an ex?
Believe it or not I haven't googled anyone save for myself...just to see. Ive had my sister Facebook search a guy or two. Does that count? While were on the topic you'd be surprised what one can find out from Facebook, which is why I don't have one.

2. Do you gossip?
I don't gossip like a 14 year old girl, but when someone brings something to my attention I comment when I see fit. It only really happens at work as it were.

3. How many people do you completely trust?
I completely trust one other person outside of myself.

4. Have you ever had sex in car?
Who me? I don't understand the question. ;)

5. What is your best flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact?
Hmm. I guess I'd have to say physical contact or innuendo. I'm not saying that I run around grabbing crotches, but you catch my drift. Most times it only takes a look.

Bonus (as in optional): How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period?
I'd say about three at the most. I don't think we ever left the room.

No comments: