Thursday, April 9, 2009

Break Over.

Last night he called me.

He never just calls me, but he did that time. I thought something was wrong. I thought he may have needed to be bailed out or his temper got him into another fight or something crazy like that. I answered the call, something I never do, but I didn't say anything. He said, "Hey" then one specific memory came back to me.

I went to his apartment one day to pick up something from roommate Rob. I was not entirely sure he would be there. I walked in Rob, being the crazy person that he is, picked me up and threw me on the couch. As he and I were wrestling Lover steps out of the room and says, "Hey".

I stood up to greet him and I turned away. Before I could actually walk away from him he pulled me into his room and locked the door. I blinked.

When my eyes opened we were both naked and I was bent over his desk. He had one hand on my waist, the other was in my hair and I was begging him not to stop.

'Hey' was the only word he said that entire day.

Break over.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

So I see you stopped sputtered enough to write this blog...yet it saddens me that I can't get a phone call back. Tsk tsk.