Thursday, April 30, 2009

Music.

I have a big crush on this band....big. The lead singer is so sexy to me in a very inappropriate way. It cannot be helped.




I hear that Slash is going to be on the next week of Idol, which just so happens to be rock week. I'm excited about it. Adam will dominate! So will that chick, shes pretty good. While were on the topic I cannot believe that he was in the bottom two. WTF America. Get it together. Back to Slash..I love him on the Michael Jackson track Give Into Me.

Rob Thomas' new single is out. I love that man. I cannot wait until the album comes out. I hope he comes through here when he tours.

2 comments:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

This has nothing to do with you blog. I just didn't feel like sending a text message. I come home tonight. Don't try to hold your excitement. I know.

the eternal list said...

first got into shinedown when i saw the video for "45". what's your favorite tune of theirs?