Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random Thoughts.

If love smacked me in the face with a brick and left a permanent scar saying so for all to see...I'd still deny it.

I'm one of those people who gets bored with things, but I'm not one of those people who just sits around and complains about needing something new or whatever. I try to make it happen. I always have to change something be it rearranging furniture, getting a tattoo or colouring my hair. Something has to be new and different. Ive been thinking about getting my nipples pierced. I hear it hurts like fucking hell...its perfect. This is day two of me tossing this idea around in my head. Im going to justify it by saying: Think of all the off season beads I'd get.

As a personal rule and out respect for me and whomever else, I do not talk to married men with hopes or with intentions of doing something more than just talk. With that said Ive been talking to a married man. We are more like pen pals. Never met in person. Hes a really sweet guy & reminds me a lot of a guy who writes one of the blogs I follow. I bring him up because he told me that he was becoming attached to the idea of me....Weird. He also keeps asking me if I want to see his picture. I keep telling him no, but what does he do?? He sends me a picture. I don't want to talk to him anymore.

I know a guy, Rob the Roommate, who says the craziest things, doesn't matter where he is he'll say whatever he is thinking. The last time I saw him he told me, "I never notice what you're wearing because I'm always picturing you naked. Just take off your clothes, it'll be easier for the both of us." Surprisingly enough that works for some girls and I suppose it doesn't hurt that he is the quintessential tattooed bad boy. It certainly explains why he has a different chick every time I see him, but still wtf.

Creed-Weathered

No comments: