Friday, April 10, 2009

Soon.

Yesterday, I mentioned that the break was over, well I saw lover later that day. He reached for my hands. I put them behind my back. He stood closer to me. I stepped back. "You re cute when you do that. I wont let you do anything you don't mean to do." He grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back...slowly and deliberately he kissed me and said, "Soon." Then he left.

I don't want to be drawn to him anymore. I'm over it. Its like an addiction and I'm not exactly sure what it is I'm addicted to. The sex is great, but I don't think that's it. Its definitely not the conversation. He is not one for words. Maybe its the history. Maybe its the whole tortured bad boy persona. Ha. Whatever.

In other news, I want to go to Rock Fest, but I hear that it is sold out in my area...ugh. I'll probably have to work either way. I was invited by some guy I was talking to, but we had a falling out of sorts. I really wanted to fuck him. If I ever see him again...I will, no question.

2 comments:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

My roommate went to Rockfest.Jus FYI lol

asweetnectar said...

You know figuring out that addiction is something huh!

It can be interesting!