Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WW #50

WW #50
Questions by: Aiden Church and Biz Brunette

1.) What condiment goes best with french fries?
I like them plain, but good old fashioned ketchup never gets old.

2.) What condiment do you feel best represents your personality?
Barbeque sauce because I like it. KC Masterpiece...try it.

3.) If the love of your life was a different religion from you, would you convert for them if they asked you to?
I'd consider it, but I wouldn't...only because I think its best to let people be who they are without changing them and how they do things.

4.) What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Apples or Bananas...duh!

5.) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Yea. I want to know how much I can fit into the time span, but then again...

6.) If you could change your eye color to anything in the world you wanted, what would you change it to?
As if the color of our eyes actually matter...Either way I cant see them. So no point, but for the sake of the question...My favourite colours are gray and black so either one of those will do.

7.) Are you more often the partner in crime or the good conscience with your friends and family?
I'm both depending on who I'm with. Certain people bring out different sides.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

What side do I bring out? Wink Wink..