1. Ive decided to get rid of all the guys I talk to now and get a whole batch of new ones....This should be fun. I'm accepting applications.
2. Last night I was talking to a guy who was confessing his secrets to me, which by the way has been happening a lot. People have been randomly emailing me their secrets. I am not sure how it happened...must have been a message board I was in, but I digress. This guy told me that he has been sleeping with his cousin. Another person told me that he does not love his partner he just says he does to pass the time until he finds someone else. Its very interesting. If I didn't love getting emails before, I most certainly do now.
3. Star Trek is out today. I didn't want to see it at first, but Ive been reading reviews so now I have to see what the hype is about. Ive also been hearing lots of things about New Moon, the Twilight sequel. That should be interesting...Yes, I'm one of those people.
4. Speaking of...Ive been meaning to go to the bookstore for the longest, but I never actually do it. I think I'll just go to Target. I want to find a series to get into. I need to put my energy into something else to take my mind away from other things...like school. The last time I read a book during the semester I missed a weeks worth of assignments in two different classes. I don't know how that happened.
5. I have a problem with people who never had to work for anything a day in their life. Those same people always have something to say about things they know nothing about...like bills. I cant stand people who have to be entertained. People who complain about how bored they are and never wants to do anything about it. I also hate people who make a big deal out of small things. I guess we all do it at one point or another, but still. Grow up.