Sunday, May 24, 2009

Stupid Vent.

I like to think that I am quite level headed...Sometimes. I don't care about a lot of shit so its pretty hard to get to me...there are exceptions of course.

Today for example.

I have a friend, whom I have know since the age of eight. She is one of my oldest friends. Growing up she was a member of my family and I hers. Now for the most part she has been a really good friend. I love her to death.

But...

..she is a snobby, stuck up bitch. She thinks she is better than the next person and it will show all over her face...if she decides not to say it. I do not treat people like that, nor do I like people who treat others like that. Its not cool.

I'm rambling.

Now I don't let her attitude affect me and I usually let most of the shit she does fall away...

Not today.

I said before that I'm pretty even tempered and for the most part that's true, but when someone pisses me off its over...and she did just that.

I hate to actually admit how it all started, but I will.

She borrowed a jacket.

Usually I wouldn't care and I didn't/don't. I do, however care that she borrowed this jacket and didn't feel like it was her responsibility to bring it back where she found it.

Let me reiterate: She came to my house and borrowed a jacket from me. I did not bring it to her. She came to get it.

I told her that I needed it by a certain day. She said okay. I reminded her a second time and again, she says okay.

Well surprise surprise the eve of the previously mentioned day rolls around, and guess what?...No jacket.

I messaged her.

Did I mention that I told her a week in advance about me needing it???....Well I did.

Instead of getting my jacket I get a sorry ass statement saying that I should have came to pick it up myself, which would not have been a problem if she would have said that shit in the first fucking place...instead she said that she will bring it to me at my house....where she found it.

Long stupid story short...I am done with her and her I'm better than you attitude.

About the jacket...never got and I don't want it anymore, but I did say a few choice words. Its really not about the jacket. I can buy another one. Its the principle of the (stupid) matter.

One of the things I hate most is when someone doesn't do what they say they are going to do. It pisses me off. How hard is it for someone to do what they say they are going to do? If not that they could at least, out of respect, let the other person know. Or not say anything at all.

Its really not that hard.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Hmmmm who is this about? I have and idea.