Saturday, June 6, 2009

3 Random Things.

1. I want to buy a dildo...a new one. It seems as if one is seriously needed as of late. I will need to schedule time out to do it though. Its like shopping for hair products or books...it takes forever. Not that I mind...it will all pay off in the end.

2. An avid reader and close personal friend of mine says I should start doing HNT. I think she is just trying to see me naked. Just ask CMJ, its okay. I don't bite, unless you ask me to.

3. The first few things on my Bucket List:

-Ride the back of a Harley that belongs to a sexy tattooed man with a bad attitude. (why I haven't done this already...I'll never know.)

-Learn to play poker. I have tried to learn many times before and it just doesn't stick. Soon I will know and then back to Nevada I go. (Didn't mean for that to rhyme.)

-Learn to play one full song on the guitar and/or piano.

No comments: