Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6 Random Things.

1. I went to see The Hangover. It was hilarious. That Bradley Cooper is some kind of sexy. The same goes for Johnny Depp. I'm excited for Public Enemies.

2. My perverted friend loves hearing my dirty sex stories. She has been convincing me to get into tantric sex, just so she can hear about it. Next she'll be asking me to make out with her before her wedding just so she can have the experience. I'm game baby. This isn't my first rodeo.

3. I have said this before, but I really really really love Luke's Blog. It is awesome and published!!...what more could I want in life? Nothing right? I know. "...she went on a downward spiral of fucking crazy." "I too am highly awaiting her next move. Its like a game of chess, except you can die." Classic. Is it weird that I want to shag him?

4. APA format sucks ass!!

5. My birthday is around the corner and I don't feel any emotion towards it. I mean I'm getting older, which is not terribly uncommon and as a result is no longer special.

6. I have been incredibly tired this past week and I still have to walk through hell to get some sleep. WTF.

No comments: