Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Stuff.

It seems like I haven't written anything in a while. I don't think its actually been that long, maybe a week or so...In any event I am here with nothing to say so here goes:

Two people have lost my trust. One just yesterday and the other a little while ago.

My friend has been staying with me. She keeps trying to see me naked. I don't get it, why doesn't she just ask??

Transformers was a really good movie. Shia is foxy. The Proposal was too cute for my taste, but an overall okay movie. Ryan is foxy as well and when you think about it, that's all that really counts.

I have been busy reading lots of awesome blogs as of late. (Luke is still my favorite) Next post, I promise to share the wealth.

The mouse on my computer stopped working. WTF. I had to steal one from the other room. Soon I'll have to buy a new one. I'm glad it was only the mouse. I cant afford a whole new computer, thought I'm sure it only goes down hill from there. Anyone wanna buy me one when disaster does strike??

Men are such dogs. My sister is starting to experience this first hand. Oh well. Life, right?

Oh! I almost forgot. I bought a rocket. It has interchangeable heads, which is cool. Ive not yet used it, but soon I will...hopefully.

General Hospital is on.

2 comments:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Who's lost your trust?

justme said...

Maybe she gets off on "peeping".