Monday, July 6, 2009

5 Things.

I got an email from someone asking me to do a 'things you don't know about me,' using my favourite number and a bonus. I like the number five so here goes.

1. I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but I cannot sing. My sister can sing my mother can sing all of my aunts and some of my cousins can, but I cannot. I think its unfair...doesn't stop me though. I'm a singing machine if I like the song...and I usually do. Watch out.

2. I do not bring the guys I talk to or date around my family or friends. I like it better that way. I don't have anything to hide, its just more comfortable to me. I thought about changing that, but why? As a result, I have an aunt who thinks I'm gay because she doesn't know anything about my personal life...wtf.

3. When I feel like things are getting really bad for me I start planning my escape to anywhere. Ive never actually followed through with these plans, but I have them...just in case.

4. When I hear Lifehouse's Storm I want to scream at the top of my lungs...its that good.

5. I read full books on my cell phone. Reading is my favourite thing to do, so when I don't have any actual books in my possession I find ebooks and download them to my Palm. Its free and I like doing it that way, but I'm sure its doing my eyes zero favors.

Bonus. I do some stupid shit sometimes and my excuse for it, as if I need one, is that 'I'm young.' It doesn't matter what it is, I'm young and I can get away with it. Sad, I know... but its true.

No comments: