Thursday, July 30, 2009

Netbook.

Yesterday my dinosaur computer revealed that it had a whopping 38 viruses/infections, which pissed me the hell off. Right before that I made the decision to wait on getting a laptop seeing as how we are in a recession and shit...and there is another computer avaliable in the next room.

But...

I went out and bought one anyway. Twas very reasonable and I love it. I didnt get a warrenty because Im a cheap ho, which was STUPID on my part. I am the clumsiest person in this entire state.

Another But...

The guy said I could come back on the 7, 8, or 9 to get the warrenty and my tax back. Yay. The trick is for me to not be my natural clumsy self for a few days.

Ooo the best thing about this laptop is that it can fit inside of my bag.

Easily amused, I know.

Im not so sure Im getting that Palm Pre on the first now....damn it.

No comments: