Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Officially 22.

In the event of this special special day, Ive decided to go a little crazy and treat myself to a virtual birthday cake. This one is plain. I like plain....Except when it comes to men I like them to come with plenty of tattooed decorations and pierces as ornaments.

Now that I think about it, I cant remember the last time I had birthday cake on my own birthday. Its been years.

Birthdays are like Christmas around here. We stopped putting up trees and decorations, which I don't mind, but pretty soon there will be no turkey on Thanksgiving...and that will be taking the comedy too far. I wont have it. No.

Happy Birthday to me, I can see the top of the hill from here.

1 comment:

the eternal list said...

feliz cumpleanos

oh, and i can't wait to see the new POTTER flick, all the reviews i've read for it have been outstanding