Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Stuff.

Ive work later on today. No surprise there. I work four days sometimes five in a row throughout the week. I should change that, but it works out with classes and all.

Speaking of work, I got a raise yesterday, effective August.

I fear that I am slowly falling into a routine and I refuse to live a monotonous life. I'm only 22. I need some change, variety and excitement.

There are three things I want to do on or by Saturday.

1. Get my nipples pierced. Ive been thinking about it for a very long time.

2. Buy a mini laptop because its so tiny and cute and fits all of my computer needs.

3. A haircut. I'm sick of my hair now. I need to cut it off. The one I have in mind is next to zero maintenance.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

You got a raise? How much? Why didn't you tell me? Another haircut? Even shorter?? How "mini" is this laptop?