Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sex.

As requested. Short sweet and to the point.

His fingers were lazily dipping in and out of me, dragging their way out and up to my clit. Pressing lightly he says, 'Tell me what you want.'

'Mm' was the only sound my mind was able to form. He tugged my clit. 'I didn't catch that. Now tell me what you want.'

'To cum, I want to cum.' I heard myself say...Not as clearly as it is written here.

'Then do it.'

He was standing over me.

‘Do it.’ He repeated.

My hands replaced his and in a steady rhythm I drew small circles on my clit rocking my hips involuntarily. My desire grew my pace quickened.

He groaned and kneeled in front of me.

He put my legs over his shoulders and moved my fingers and put them in his mouth before sliding his tongue between the lips of my pussy. My body tensed. He had to pry my thighs away from his ears.

His mouth was relentlessly glued to my clit.

Before I was finished riding out my orgasm, in one fluid motion he lifted me on top on him and down onto his length, which intensified the pleasure in a way that I cannot begin to describe. He grabbed the back of my head and roughly kissed me as he continued plunged in and out of me.

Good times that man. I forget my name when I'm with him.

1 comment:

castandtoes said...

Love the blog. Not contrived, not fake, just real stuff!