Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Miss Gilligans Island.

I came here with the intention of doing TMI, but I cant relate so I'm going to ramble instead....about nothing.

At work two grown men decided that they wanted to fight each other over a look. It was stupid and childish. One would think that men with wives and children would grow up along the way, but no.

The end of this month will bring good things. I cant tell you what those things are mostly because I'm not entirely sure, but you understand, yea?

I am slowly becoming one of those people who hates empty phrases and one word messages. I'm sometimes guilty of both, but that will change.

Ive been thinking a lot about what Vixen Kitten said: Years from now, when you look back, you will realize that the things or people you let go of, weren't really that important after all. It has been darting around the walls of my mind every since I read it. It makes me think about a few different things, but that's another post entirely.

3 comments:

Amorous Rocker said...

I skipped doing TMI today too but my answers would have been so boring. I only like doing it if my answers will be longer then a few words. So, I rambled about a lot of mundane things instead. Joy, yes? ;)

Grown men fighting over something silly is ridiculous. Though, I only believe in fighting for a good cause so I find a lot of fights to be ridiculous... Hrm.

VK has wise words there.

vixen kitten said...

There are some men who never grow up. They spend their entire lives in a perpetual state of age 12.

My words were from experience. Our hearts know intrinsically what they need from life. If we listen and shift our priorities there, the non essential things and people slowly drift free from us.

Yeah about the "good things." I hope we get to hear about it soon.

Have a beautiful day, Sugar.

xoxo
~vk~

the eternal list said...

gilligan's island, loved that show, they could build a geiger counter out of coconuts but still couldn't manage to get off that island!