Thursday, August 20, 2009

Three Things Survey.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Jessica
2. Jesse
3. Jess or Jacob


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My ever curly hair...only when I have to comb it. Don't have that problem anymore.
2. The birthmark on my knee. Its so ugly. Ugh.

3. Cant think of a third one.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Flying bugs.

2. Being chased.
3. Organ failure.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Water.
2. Texting.
3. Oxygen.

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. KINGS OF LEON!!!

2. Rob Thomas/ Matchbox Twenty
3. Currently that's it.

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS:
1. Closer-Kings of Leon

2. Arizona-Kings of Leon
3. Rest Stop-MB20


THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Trust
2. Honesty
3. Variety/Change


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Tattoos.
2. Piercings.

3. Muscles.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Sleep
2. Leave this town
3. Buy new headphones


THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. New Zealand
2. Paris
3. New York


THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I quote gangster movies.
2. I don't like chick flicks.
3. I have no idea what to do when someone starts crying around me.


THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I never leave the house without chapstick.

2. I love chocolate.
3. Sometimes I carry a purse.

THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Caleb Followill
2. Johnny Depp
3. Gerard Butler

2 comments:

Amorous Rocker said...

Okay, much to comment on, lol. =)

My curly/wavy hair annoys me. It looks pretty but it's a hassle to deal with, lol.

I hate flying bugs, especially june bugs and those huge flying roaches.

Rob Thomas/Matchbox Twenty = <3.

Tats, piercings & muscles are great.. *swoon* I dislike too much muscle though.

I want to vacation in all those places plus 20 others.

I'm stereotypically a boy in all those ways too.

Johnny Depp & Gerard Butler are both so very, very sexy.

the eternal list said...

no muscles here, still have the tats, removed all of my piercings

when i first heard kings of leon, i gave them a quick pass and moved on, but everyone tells me to give them a second, more involved listen...