Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TMI Tuesday #201

TMI Tuesday #201

1. Do you have 'your' side of the bed? Which side?
Not really. My side is pretty much the middle, so get on the floor.

2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in?
I have five pillows. They are all probably about six months old and have not strayed too far away from original condition.

3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
I like to sleep on my back or on my stomach, when I sleep with someone I'm usually all over them. Some of you know what I'm talking about...CMJ.

4. How often do you change your sheets?
Evey two months, though I usually sleep on top of my bed anyway.

5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?
Usually when insomnia strikes I don't sleep. I read.

6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized?
It depends on what we did, but usually I am worn out, not tired or sleepy.

7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.
I can function just fine without it with a few cups of coffee.

Bonus (as in optional):Describe your most vivid dream.
I don't dream often, but when I do I'm usually being chased or some shit like that.