Thursday, September 3, 2009

.....

A lot has been going on...where to start...

My sister finally went away to college. Its different not having her around and a lot cheaper, I'm sure. She left Saturday and Ive not yet talked to her, as a result of her Naval ROTC training. I'm not digging that too much at all. I'm feeling nostalgic....I'm sure it will pass. Fret not.

Lover is away on business for a week or so, hopefully he gets laid out there...if not I'll be in for it, which would not be a problem if I didn't have other things going on. I like the space between us. Its seeming more permanent as of late. More on that at a later date.

I have more hours at work, as if I needed more. I must have been snorting something because I volunteered for it. It was either that or get a second job. I might end up having to anyway. FML.

I met a new guy. Hes nothing like any guy Ive ever talked to in the past. He talks a lot and is kind of skater..ish. All that is good and fine, but the things he says kind of has me on edge. Not in a good way, but not in a bad way either. Its just different. I guess we will see.

No comments: