Friday, September 18, 2009

Nice Guy Urges.

I have been asked to talk more about the men in my life and since I'm a people pleaser (not really) I will, but only because I'm not very good about posting and replying back to emails.

Last night I had a rather interesting conversation with the New Nice Guy, we were talking about me whoopin' ass with my karate skills then it drifted to talking about ravishing my body. Now I'm not one to complain about such a thing, in fact, I'm all for it...naturally, but the fact that it came from him threw me for a big ass loop. Then he goes on to express his 'very strong thoughts and urges' and how he plans to act on them...Hell yes!!

It has to be said though that something about this is very intriguing, but at the same time it turns me off. I cant really pinpoint why, but I can say that it has something to do with the whole nice guy persona that he denies having. This thing with him lacks the thrill that comes with the 'bad boy' and I kind of need that excitement, the sex is much better that way.

No comments: