Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nice Guy.

This is my favourite time of year.

I have the sometimes consequential habit of speaking my mind. Most people know that.

Not this new guy. As I have said before he is different from most guys. He is not in anyway shape or form the asshole type that I have grown to love over the years and I'm not really used to it. This guys is nice...I didn't even know they still made nice guys, but oh well.

He came over we didn't do anything special just talked listened to music and such, but the entire time I kind of wanted to shag him. Not in an overwhelming 'I need to have it' kind of way, but in the 'I just want to see what its like' kind of way and I wasn't exactly trying to hide it.

Its his mouth. He has a sexy mouth...his lips. He also smokes, which only adds to the appeal. I couldn't stop watching his lips move. It is safe to say that I want his lips all over me.

"I sense a tension between us." He says to me.

What I really wanted to say was, "That tension may be due to the fact that I want to be all over you."

What I really said was, "What kind of tension?"

This should be interesting.