Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Faithful Watcher.

Dear Nick@Nite,

I have always been a faithful watcher, but I let this go on long enough. I stuck by you when you yanked Lucy, MaryAnne, Tootie and Laverne away from us. I even defended you after that whole whole Hi-Jinks stunt you pulled, but for you to take The Fresh Prince away from us is not only an outrage, it is uncalled for. Quite frankly I'm confused and a little hurt by it. I mean come on...Family Matters?...Really? I thought we had an understanding. All I'm saying is that a little notice would have been appreciated.

Yours truly,
Jessica.

P.S. Good call on bringing back Roseanne. I like what you're doing with George Lopez and I might be okay with The Nanny, but that Glenn Martin DDS has got to go.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

LOLOLOLOLLOLO I agree. We need to send this in. Ill add to it.