Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Things.

1. You've Got Mail. Its such a charming movie. I can watch it back to back and each time It is as if I am watching it for the first time. The weird part is that I dont like romantic chick flicks, but this one has all of my favorite things: Books, Coffee and Emails...and the fact that it is set in New York doesnt hurt.


2. Those damn Twilight books. It started off as me seeing what the hype was about, then I caught sight of that actor...you know the one. Two words: Oh Yeah. The rest is history, unfortunately.


3. I have a pen pal from New York...nice man. His emails are often times longer than some of my papers.


4, I am currently on the lookout for a book that is going to change my life/ way of thinking. So far I have a list of seven or nine. The first book to change my view on life was Paul Zindel's The Pigman in sixth grade.


5. It snowed today.


6. Sometimes I wonder how my life got this way. Nine times out of ten there doesnt seem to be a fixer. (Notice the slight play on words Pearl Jam fans)


7. My sister said she would be the daughter who got married, if I agreed to be the daughter to have kids...funny gal, that one. I kind of miss her.


8. General Hospital. James Franco. Friday the 20th...yes.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Haha number seven is a good deal....I mean for whoever gets to be the married daughter LOL