Monday, December 14, 2009

Annoyed.

I have a nagging feeling that I've done something wrong, but I cant remember what it was. It's been sitting in the pit of my stomach for the past two days. As hard as I try I cannot figure out what I did, which doesn't matter anyway....Cant undo the past, but still...It's distracting.

I wish it would go away. Its annoying.

In other news I had work today...big surprise, right? Fine For No Reason was there and when I said I was over it...I meant it, but I don't know how to explain it. I am still very aware of him, but now its like he knows I've lost interest and were avoiding each other like the plague or better yet like two magnets of the same pole. It is very weird. I've not experienced anything like this.

I wish it would stop. Its annoying.

No comments: