Saturday, December 5, 2009

[*-*]

Work was rather interesting. I had an early shift. I wasn't expecting to see Fine For No Reason, but lo and behold there he was in all his glory. We exchanged short expressionless glances as we continued our separate tasks.

Then he comes up beside me. Ugh. Too close. I really don't want to be near him.


"How are you today? Feeling better?" He spoke in a calm tone that completely contradicted his body language as he was being fidgety.

"Oh, I'm good." He noticed my unease and smiled. I won't even attempt to tell you what that smile did to me, but I will say that it makes me want to tell him things. Its a friendly smile. Not at all seductive, very natural and vibrant. I guess you had to have been there.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." Translation: I'd be a lot better if you were...I don't know...naked.

He's a distraction.

I think I should point out that I'm not a coy shy chick as this may or may not suggest. I'm pretty straight forward. Not this time. Not sure why though.

Soon that will change.

1 comment:

Amorous Rocker said...

So what is it about about that makes you act unlike yourself?