Monday, December 21, 2009

`-`-`-`

I am now feeling the effects of not having been laid in a long time. No headaches, just restless and a little irritable. Ron, you're right it is too bad we're not closer. Oh the possibilities. -wink-

No work today. I went to spend time with the family. It is always good to see them.

I finally went out and go my nipples pierced. The guy who did it, is an absolute fox. Pierced and tattooed...just like I like 'em. He also had a beard...bonus. I wanted to clear the room and express my gratitude for his existence. Wow.

About the actual piercings. It was not as bad as he made it seem. Much worse than the bridge piercing I used to have, though. My sister was kind enough to go with me and hold my hand the entire time. Shes a doll, that one. Now its just a dull sting. Not at all unbearable, at least its consistent.

He complimented my tits on more than one occasion. Overall the experience was really good.

No comments: