Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fine For No Reason.

My day was absolute fucking hell, but there is a silver lining.

The guy I kind of work with, Fine For No Reason, was dressed up today-black slacks and button down shirt. He was fine...hence the name. Not 'wow fine' like usual. This was 'get naked I wanna make you feel good fine'.

He was standing next to me and I tried my best to bite my tongue, but I couldn't. You'll, be happy to know though, that I didn't strip him naked. I just simply expressed how good I thought he looked. I'm 95% sure he understood exactly what I meant.


Me-"You look really (pause) good today." Translation: Get naked.
Him-"Thank you"
Me- "You re welcome." Translation: Now will you get naked?
-----
Him- "You don't look very happy."
Me-"I'm not." Translation: You're still not naked.

I'm not sure what it is about him, but I feel as if I cant keep it together...especially if we are standing too close. I jump out of my skin when he walks by. I wish I could explain it better. It is similar to the way I feel or used to feel about Lover. It almost physically hurts to be in the same room with him.

Absolute lust.

I need to shag him.

No comments: