Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Get It.

I've been wondering lately when exactly is enough, enough. Then I realized it isn't. Trying...not enough when you fail in the end anyways. Its okay though, I get it. Cant win em all. Or in my case...at all.

I keep a lot of things to myself then they start to weigh on me. Top that off with work and school and there you have it...hell. It could be worse and to tell you the truth I'm expecting the worse to happen. After a while it usually does. So I'll wait patiently for it.

Something is coming up this month that would require me to take off work. Any other time I would be MORE than happy to take off work, but not this time. I'm saving for something bigger. Something I've always wanted. I realized that it doesn't do any good to want so I'm taking action, with the help of Rob the Roommate...He's a doll.

I would say that hes trying to make something up to me, but it seems as if he enjoys...spending the time. He's having a few problems of his own. He mopes and sighs, but doesn't share whats bothering him. Its annoying, but I get it.

No comments: