Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random Things.

The Hangover came out yesterday. I had to go buy it. It is the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. Plus that Bradly Cooper is a real fox, a little pretty for my usual taste though. That movie makes me miss Vegas. I plan to go back during spring break. Cant wait. Who wants to come?

Four days ago I was dead set on calling in this day, but no. I found out that I'm working with a mighty cool chick tonight so I'm going in. I need the money anyway. The bills wont pay themselves and those college application fees are insane, but I get it.

Yesterday I woke up and opted for juice instead of my usual coffee. I thought I was doing a good thing, but the headache that showed up at around three told me I did a bad bad thing.

I need to comb my hair.

No comments: