Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day.

I got to spend the better part of the day with mi ma. She's a teacher. We watched Closer with Jude Law. What a fox, that one. Clive Owen wasn't half bad either, though a bit of a perv he was. Anyways she stood up to look out the window and said, "Its twelve degrees out there."...Since when is she a chief meteorologist? I had to laugh. The crazy thing is she was only two degrees off.

So. A few of you said that you wanted to know more about the LP Guy and why I like him so much more than the others. Your wish, my command. Hes seven years older than me. That in itself is sexy. I dig older men. Hes a guys guy. Hes honest, blunt and doesn't hesitate when he talks to me. He told me he was extremely sad about something I told him, which is completely irrelevant at the moment, but its why I like him. Just for exaggerating purposes, I would marry this one for no other reason other than him being my favorite man of all time.

I worked today. Two hours over my scheduled off time...eye on the prize. Soon I'll reveal that prize, when its in stone. Fine For No Reason was there and I've decided that I'm not attracted to him as much as I thought I was. Not sure why though. I've pushed him from my thoughts, it seems and I don't see him easing back in. He's still fine though. Oh well. As CMJ would say...moving on.

Oh.

Some of you will be glad to know that there is a good chance that I'm going to pass math. Yay! If we've talked...you know my struggle.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Lol that was one of my many catch phrases.