Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TMI Tuesday #217.

1. Have you ever mooned/flashed anyone? How long ago?
Yeah, I have. It was a while ago...back when I was spending the majority of my time with Lover. We used to do a lot of fun things together. I almost miss him, the way he used to be. I flashed him at his job, he chased me throughout the building. Thinking back on it, it must have been quite interesting for the few workers that were there seeing their hard ass of a boss jumping over tables without knowing why.

2. Pick an animal that best displays your personality.
I took a quiz a while ago that said I was Wolf-like, but I tend to see myself as a Black Panther/Jaguar type they seem more lethal, but really what do I know about animals?

3. Do you mail out holiday cards, and if so, how do you pick the list?
No. If I'm bored I might forward a reply to a text message, but that rarely happens. When I do it's either 'back at ya' or 'ditto' something generic and unfeeling...I don't want to accidentally start a conversation or anything.

4. How often do you wear something sexy to get attention (lingerie, low cut dress, silk boxers, etc...)?
Not very often...if at all. The LP Guy is into that stuff so we will see. For him I will. He's my favorite.

5. Have you ever tasted breast milk SINCE you were an adult?
WTF.

Bonus: Do you like "talking" when you have sex?

Sex is not the time for coherent speaking.

Double Bonus: If Santa is a guy, how is it that he never seems to get lost?
The Reindeer...duh. Not to mention the navigation system he probably has built into the sleigh, but really when you think about it...he really doesn't need one. He hits every house, takes out his compass, then goes north. Old St. Nick is not an average man, that much is clear.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Hilarity. I learn something new everyday flasher. Although this is not the TMI I thought you would do.