Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TMI Tuesday #219- Last of '09

TMI Tuesday #219- Last of '09

1. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2009?
It was about a 3.

2. What are your favorite/naughtiest/sexiest/most fun 2009 memories?
Getting the nips pierced is probably my favorite. I love em!

3. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2009?
Not quit my job.

4. What do you want to change in 2009?
Lots of things. Missed opportunities.

5. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)?
My Palm Pre.

Bonus (as in optional):
On special holidays- like birthdays, anniversaries, ringing in the New Year -are you more inclined to do a sex act that you wouldn't "normally" do? (things like fellatio/cunnilingus, anal sex, strap-ons/toys, videoing yourself/pictures, menage-a-trois/quatres, etc.)


I don't need a 'special' occasion to get freaky.

1 comment:

rage said...

Funny, I though I would quit my job too in 2009. I actually lost it due to relocation.

Happy New Year!