Wednesday, January 13, 2010

**--**

Ive been seeing a lot of the Nice New Guy. I should point out that a month ago I didn't like him past his face, now I cannot get enough of him. I don't want this to sound like more than what it really is, because its not.

I really like that he understands me and how I am. He knows that there is a line and when things get...too intense or too close he pulls back. All unsaid...until recently.

One night he asked me why I avert my eyes when he looks at me. I told him why, but of course he already knew. Last night, when he was doing that thing I like...completely innocent...we were face to face and he asked me why it bothered me. I told him, but now I'm getting the impression that it bothers him. I think he wants the extra intimacy.

After he left we started texting and he said that he wouldn't hurt me. I'm reminded of the conversation we had about me not letting him in. We had that talk before he started 'sexin' me up.'

No comments: