Monday, January 4, 2010

Oh Yeah.

The piercings are healed, but just to be safe I've been keeping them off limits. It amazes me how much more sensitive they are now. Cant wait to grant full access to them.

My drought is over thanks to the Nice New Guy. He's such a turn on. He's my current craving and it shouldn't go unsaid that his dick is the biggest I've ever experienced. The first time was uncomfortable, but not entirely unpleasant. Its funny because if I knew before hand what he was working with I would have turned him down, but the things he did to me had me nearly begging for it. I was sore for two days and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. I dig a little pain with pleasure.

As soon as he left I was ready for round two. He has no idea what he's gotten himself into. In fact, he should be here fucking me now.

No comments: