Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TMI Tuesday #220

Would You Rather...

1. A relaxing vacation or an adventurous trip?
I'm torn. I mean I've always wanted to do the whole Goonies thing, but at the same time I want to just lay back and chill. I'm afraid I cannot choose between the two. Cop out, I know.

2. Get a perfect nights sleep or have amazing sex?
This one is easy and seeing as how getting laid is all I really want to do I'm going to say amazing sex. Who knows, maybe I'll get really lucky and sleep will follow.

3. Rather be intimate with the lights on or off?
Either way. Its all fun and stimulating. There are times I want to see and be seen and times I want the element of surprise...depending on what we're doing and how dark it is.

4. Your S/O be a terrible kisser who could always make you orgasm or an amazing kisser who could never make you orgasm?
Ha. I love these questions. I would rather him be a terrible kisser. Kissing is not important. The orgasms are.

5. Date someone much younger or much older than you?
Easy. Older. I've a thing for silver foxes.

Bonus (as in optional): Which reality show would you be good at? Why?
The Real World...its one big party.

No comments: