Tuesday, February 16, 2010

City Date.

If you know me then you know that I have dreams of living the big city life. The Nice New Guy knows this about me and for the last few months or so he's been promising me a date. When I think of a date the typical dinner and a movie comes to mind, not to say its a bad thing, but its very cliche and more of what I was expecting.


He told me the night before that he was going to be working all day Monday, which undoubtedly made me sad because I was really looking forward to seeing him. Long story short, eight o'clock rolled around and I get a phone call from him telling me to get ready.


Instead of driving the Mustang he surprised me and came via taxi that took us to the city, where we had dinner, desert, explored the town...etc. Every place we went was by way of taxi. It doesn't sound like much, but the amount of effort he put into giving me something I've never had and always wanted made me happy. I couldn't stop smiling.

KC New York date....best date of my entire life!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

WOOOOOT!

WordSnMotioN21 said...

That is SOOOO sweet. I knew I liked him.