Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 Things.

-I have gotten off track in a terrible horrible way, but I am determined to get it together. In fact, I'm starting on the my right path tomorrow. One step at a time. Eye on the prize. Blah blah.

-I am meeting the Nice New Guy's mom today. I'm not as nervous about it as I was before, but hopefully it goes good. I'll try to be sweet and smile. I've gotten a lot of feedback about this and I will be myself only a little more polite. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes.

-The Nice New Guy fucked me in the stairwell of my complex over a balcony in the middle of the night. It was very exciting. Nothing ever gets old with him. I cant imagine what it'd be like having to quit him.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Ummmm do I have to go up that stairwell?