Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~@#@~

I know I haven't been a very good blogger as of late, but I have been writing...just not posting, which probably doesn't count for much...but still.

Anyways things with the Nice New Guy are good. He has a bad fucking habit of dropping things on me when I'm drunk as if I'm going to forget that shit when I'm sober. Ugh. Some of that shit should have been said weeks ago. I'm still pissed.

Someone asked me what it was like for me to actually claim someone in a relationship. I didn't know what to say, but I can say that I didn't think I could care this way. With Lover it was different, I didn't let myself open up to him enough to really care. I tried to open up to him once, but he soon proved to me that it would have been a bad idea.

I fucking love McDonald's breakfast. What a wonderful way to start the day. It's really too bad they don't serve it all day.

No comments: