Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In My Head.

These past few days have been an emotional roller coaster. I don't even know where to begin or even if I should. I'm the type of person who can think of something that happened a year, month, week or day ago and still be equally as pissed off as I was when it first took place....its a gift, I know.

Here are the thoughts that have been floating in my head and some that were actually shared over the past few days.

-I don't like feeling as if everything is my fault. I don't like being the one who is constantly apologizing for how I feel. If I'm miserable and you're in earshot you are going to know about it. End of story. Deal with it or else a decision has to be made. That's it.

-Its warming up. I thought I would be happy about the warmer weather, but I'm not. I do not enjoy sweating like a fucking pig for no reason.


-I hate, hate, hate having to repeat myself.

-I'm turning into my mother, which is not a bad thing, but it means having ridiculously high standards. She's right most times, but even still we are polar opposites on most topics.

-Its a good thing I can watch my shows online.

-I left my guys house on a not so good note, which is really too bad...I kind of wanted to get laid again before my 28 days are up.

-Just because you are a serial monogamous and I'm not does not mean you know it all. It means you have a problem...not me.

-If it is so easy for you to throw in the towel, tell me what the point is.

-Slow and steady does not win the race.

-I'm probably going to say something I shouldn't say...I'm going to think about it, I'm going to say it and its likely that I'll regret it, but I'm going to say it anyway.....Oh well.

-My priorities are fucked and there is absolutely no reason for it....No good reason at least. I haven't been doing a single productive thing these last few weeks. I need to start doing for me...the right way.

No comments: